INSPIRING IMAGINATION FOR MATERIAL SCIENCE
SETARAM Instrumentation(セタラム) (Caluire, France) は、高性能熱分析装置と熱量計のリーディングメーカーです。その応用分野は、製薬、生命科学、材料、エネルギー、プロセス安全等、多岐にわたっています。セタラムの分析装置は、最高の温度範囲 (-196°C ～ 2400°C) と圧力範囲 (高真空から 1000 気圧まで) をカバーし、最高感度 (ナノワット) を誇っています。標準の全分析装置 (DTA, DSC, TGA, TGA-DTA/DSC 同時測定, TGA-EGA ガス分析装置接続, TMA, TSC 熱刺激電流測定, 3-次元 Calvet 熱量計) に加え、お客様の仕様に合わせた広範囲の特殊製品も提供いたします。Read more »
Webinar series about gas sorption - part 2 : Thermogravimetric Analysis and Flow-pulse adsorption-microcalorimetry
This webinar series in two parts concerns the characterization of gas sorption processes. After a first part dedicated to Manometry and the Sievert’s method, this second session will focus more particularly on :
- the input of Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA), and the use of thermobalances to characterize CO2 adsorption
- pulse-flow adsorption microcalorimetry for studies of adsorption processes on powder catalysts
Presentations will be given by
- Dr Eloy Sanz Perez, Post-doctoral Researcher and Lecturer at the Department of Chemical, Energy and Mechanical Technology of the Rey Juan Carlos University, Spain
- Dr Hongyu Zeng, Technical Specialist, Head of Technical Center, SETARAM China (Shanghai office)
- The language of this webinar will be English. A live question and answer session will take place at the end of the event.
- Although it is not a must to be able to follow part 2,the first part of the gas sorption webinar series can be replayed at any time after registration and login from https://www.setaram.com/video_webinar/gas-sorption-webinars-part-1-manometry-sieverts-method-with-the-pctpro-instrument/
FORUM LABO 2019
From 26th to 28th March 2019 at Paris expo Porte de Versailles in France, we will present our products, solutions and innovations in the fields of Research, Analysis and Control in Industry sectors ranging from Biotechnology to Environment, Pharmaceuticals and Agro-food.
Don't miss this opportunity to meet us!
Summer School and Workshop in Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis 2019
Calorimetry and thermal analysis methods, alone or linked to other techniques, will be described and applied to the characterization of catalysts, oxides, metals, supports, adsorbents, polymers, composites, food, pharmaceuticals, mesoporous solids, ionic liquids, phase change materials, heat storage materials, hydrogen storage materials. Examples will be given in various domains: catalytic reactions, air and wastewater treatment, clean and renewable energies, refining of hydrocarbons, green chemistry, biomass-based reactions, hydrogen production and storage, carbons and chars, CO2 capture, interseasonal heat storage, PCM, food chemistry, polymers,..
The described techniques will be the following: calorimetry, DSC (differential scanning calorimetry), TGA (thermogravimetric analysis), DTA (differential thermal analysis), TPD (thermoprogrammed desorption), TPR/TPO (thermoprogrammed reduction/oxidation), and coupled techniques as Calorimetry – Volumetry, TG-DSC-MS, TG-FTIR, DSC – Gas Chromatography, Calorimetry - UV / Visible spectroscopy, Calorimetry - HPL Chromatography, Titration and flow calorimetry, modulated DSC,..
Thematic workshops on case studies will be organized according to the scientific interests of the participants (i.e. CO2 capture, hydrogen storage and production, thermochemical heat storage, polymer decomposition, catalytic active sites characterization, experimental set-up and instruments calibrations, experimental data interpretation…). Participants are invited to submit their wishes in the registration form (“Remarks” section).